We Are Recruiting!
Ceiba Renewables are a growing company with a passion to deliver excellent solar & battery storage experiences for our customers. Our core purpose is to create a brighter future for our families, our society and our planet through providing a premium installation service of the world’s best solar PV and energy storage technologies.
We are looking for people who care about making a positive impact in the world. We’re looking for people who strive for self-improvement, who relish challenges and believe in going the extra mile for each other and our customers. Self-responsibility and integrity are key attributes we look for in people.
What do we offer our employees?
- You’ll be part of a growing team that’s inspired to change the world and help Scotland transition to a clean energy society.
- You’ll be working with the world’s best manufacturer’s of solar & battery storage products (e.g. Tesla, SunPower and Solaredge).
- You’ll have a varied and flexible work day with the opportunity to set your own objectives and goals.
- You’ll be part of a team that encourages personal growth and invests in its people to allow them to be healthy and perform at the highest level.
How we conduct ourselves and how we expect our employees to conduct themselves is best expressed in the text below…
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above the Line.” We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
Accountability: See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
Become part of the solution
Respect for others and their feelings
Ask the question: “What else can I do?”
Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Personal ownership and pride
Show others that you care
Ceiba Renewables exists because of these values and the culture of the company and all its employees expectations are shown above.
Contact Us Now
We’re planning on growing our business so we’re on the lookout for the right people. If you think we’re a perfect match for you send your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you think you’re the right person to work with us.
Apprentice Electrician – Glasgow
£ SJIB Rates
Are You The Inspired Person We’re Looking For?
At Ceiba Renewables we are developing a team who are inspired to contribute positively to the world and we are passionate about turning talented young people into the experts, leaders and role models of tomorrow.
Starting out as an apprentice electrician you’ll be helping to install the world’s best solar and battery storage technology to help Scotland rapidly and successfully transition to a green energy society.
Combining the apprentice training from SECTT with the learning and experience you will get working at Ceiba, you will develop the mindset, attributes and skills that allow you to become a top-class electrician in the renewables sector.
Ceiba Renewables are also a Mindvalley for Business member. Following completion of your first year as an apprentice we’ll enrol you on the scheme to further help develop you as a leader in your field.
For more detail on the Electrical apprenticeship scheme see the SECTT website here.
Day to day, the role is variable and dynamic, so the candidate must have a flexible approach, be service orientated, strong technically and be keen to develop a well-rounded electrical skill set. Typical tasks will be in support of the Installation Team, including:
- Installation of solar PV, battery storage, immersion controllers, EV charge points, earth rods.
- Ensure all electrical work is safe, certified and complies with relevant regulations
- Collection of materials and components from suppliers if required
- Managing paperwork on site including quality checks
- Liaising with customer and roofing team on site to ensure smooth installation
- Maintenance callouts including fault finding and inspection and testing of AC/DC circuits
- Requirement: Full driving licence (essential)
- Requirement: A CV with work history and checkable references required.
The ideal candidate will identify with our Culture Statement above, as well as being…
Passionate about delivering a high standard of workmanship combined with excellent customer service.
Enthusiastic about working in an industry that has a positive effect on the environment and benefits future generations.
Motivated and have a proactive attitude to problem-solving
Willing to travel and work away from home
Able to work flexible hours and overtime when required to meet deadlines & call outs
Able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
Self-responsible, honest and ethical
An efficient worker
Full driving licence (essential)
A CV with work history and checkable references required.
To apply call 0844 3574865 and leave your details or email: firstname.lastname@example.org