Wanted Nov 2019: Electrician – Glasgow
Ceiba Renewables are a growing company with a passion to deliver excellent solar & battery storage experiences for our customers. Our core purpose is to create a brighter future for our families, our society and our planet through providing a premium installation service of the world’s best solar PV and energy storage technologies.
We are looking for people who care about making a positive impact in the world. We’re looking for people who strive for self-improvement, who relish challenges and believe in going the extra mile for each other and our customers. Self-responsibility and integrity are key attributes we look for in people.
What do we offer our employees?
- You’ll be part of a growing team that’s inspired to change the world and help Scotland transition to a clean energy society.
- You’ll be working with the world’s best manufacturer’s of solar & battery storage products (e.g. Tesla, SunPower and Solaredge).
- You’ll have a varied and flexible work day with the opportunity to set your own objectives and goals.
- You’ll be part of a team that encourages personal growth and invests in its people to allow them to be healthy and perform at the highest level.
Contact Us Now
We’re planning on growing our business so we’re on the lookout for the right people. If you think we’re a perfect match for you send your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you think you’re the right person to work with us.
Electrician – Glasgow
£23,000 – £29,000 p.a.
Are You The Inspired Electrician We’re Looking For?
You are an electrician who is inspired to contribute positively to the world. You demand high standards of yourself and you take pride in your work. You enjoy working in a small team delivering excellent customer service. If that sounds like you, then we think you could be a perfect match for Ceiba Renewables.
Your role as Electrician will be to carry out installation and maintenance work for Solar PV and Tesla Powerwall installations. Workmanship will be carried out to the highest standard to enhance customer satisfaction, increase customer referrals and to minimise callbacks.
Day to day, the role is variable and dynamic, so the candidate must have a flexible approach, be service orientated, strong technically and have a well-rounded electrical skill set. Typical tasks will be:
- Installation of solar PV, battery storage, immersion controllers, EV charge points, earth rods.
- Ensure all electrical work is safe, certified and complies with relevant regulations
- Collection of materials and components from suppliers if required
- Managing paperwork on site including quality checks
- Liaising with customer and roofing team on site to ensure smooth installation
- Maintenance callouts including fault finding and inspection and testing of AC/DC circuits
- Core Skills, Competencies, Qualifications & Experience
- Fully qualified Electrician (solar PV experience preferable but not essential, training can be provided)
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- 18th Edition Wiring Regs
- Excellent knowledge of wiring regulations and certification.
- Ability to perform system inspection & testing to BS 7671, commissioning and handover.
- Valid CSCS Card (preferred)
- Full driving licence (essential)
- A CV with work history and checkable references required.
Passionate about delivering a high standard of workmanship combined with excellent customer service.
Enthusiastic about working in an industry that has a positive effect on the environment and benefits future generations.
Motivated and have a proactive attitude to problem-solving
Willing to travel and work away from home
Able to work flexible hours and overtime when required to meet deadlines & call outs
Able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
Self-responsible, honest and ethical
An efficient worker
To apply call 0844 3574865 and leave your details or email: firstname.lastname@example.org